Saturday, January 7, 2012

Boot Camp (Ready or Not!)

You read those words, "boot camp", and a bit of fear strikes your heart. Well, it's official. By the time you are even reading this, I will be drenched in sweat, maybe even have tears in my eyes, wondering "Why, oh why did I sign up for this!?" Starting today, I have entered a 12-week (gulp) fitness boot camp for women in Lewisburg called TrotFitness Transformation Challenge! This is a HUGE step for me. There is no turning back now.
I have always battled extra weight, and at times lost some, only to have gained more later. I know we all tend to set weight-loss goals at the beginning of each new year, but by Valentine's Day, we seem to have forgotten or simply grown comfortable with the way we are and do little to nothing about it. I know I have got to get control of this issue.
If not now, then when!? If not this, then what!?
Over the course of the next 12+ weeks, I will be sharing my fitness goals, victories and losses with you on this blog. I will do my best to be transparent and vulnerable so maybe just a bit of my fitness journey will help you on yours.

Happy New ME this Year! In 2012, I CHOOSE!

No comments: