Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Free Turtles Anyone?

Free to a good home: Two Red Ear Slider Turtles.
I am the only one taking care of "Norda" & "Roxy" lately, so I decided someone else might like the turtles. Lots of friends have said to just take them to a pond, creek or river, but I thought I'd see if someone wanted them first.
They need very little attention. I just feed them one time per day. Red eared sliders are semi-aquatic, so they need to be able to get out of the water, and I would include their basking lamp. You can comment of email me with addition questions: arng.wife@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Katie-bug said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie-bug said...

*katie rine* lol:D i forgot to put that bit of info in there!! :)

Kara Plank said...

I do have the turtles. Will text you. :)