Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away...!

Well, I don't know that I have actually thanked God for the fact that we live on a hill before this week! Whew! Andy has been put on state active duty with the national guard and said last night that the guys were out helping all over the place & would be on duty for however long they are needed. I kept updated with his texts and Channel 16 news. Someone asked me if I could get in and out of New Berlin, and I had to admit I actually do not know. I know that schools and church activities had been closed/canceled though. My hearts goes out to those in danger of flooding & those put into danger with helping with the flood control. Andy said he won't be home any time soon, possibly well after the weekend. He said it's really bad out there!!! His instructions to me: If you don't need to go anywhere, DON'T. Also make sure your phone is charged and you have water and flashlights handy if your electric go out.
Isaiah 43:2a (ESV)
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you.

No comments: