Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Down on the Farm

Just in case my blog has a different fan base than my brother-in-law, I am posting pictures of our Memorial Day up on the Plank farm. We had perfect weather and yummy food and lots of family to enjoy it with! It is always great to see Andy's grandparents and it's especially great when Grandpy feels up to sitting out on the porch like he did this day. This is certainly what memories are made of!

Serinated by Harry Cash

Lounging around

Riding down the hill in a little red wagon...

Jon cleans the gutters. =) The entertainment of the day on a rickety ladder!

Uncle Sam wants Me?

5 comments:

David and April said...

Clayton is getting so big already! I can't believe it!!

Missy said...

It looks like you guys had a fun day. Always great to be with family. Clayton is getting to be a big boy. He has totally lost that newborn look. Isn't that sad? I love every stage though.

Verla said...

That was a good picture of Harry and Rachel. Please give them my regards.

Jaime said...

Welcome to this next stage of baby life! I am having an awful time trying to get a hold of you! I lost you number! My number is 274-2058. Please give me a call. Thanks!

Grandma said...

Kara, please send me your e-mail address, I tried sending you several e-mails and they always come back.
Love,
Carol