Friday, May 30, 2008

A Walk in the Park


I decided I really needed to take a walk this evening- but so did our dog, Zorro. So, I attempted to try the two together. Yeah- try pushing a stroller with one hand, walking a beast with the other, all the while videoing the walk for Andy!!! Talk about super-girl! It actually turned out to be fun. I walked us to the town park and let Zorro play in the water for a little bit. Clayton seems to like the outdoors (like his Daddy) and Zorro learned extra fast that "No pulling allowed" on the leash. Both boys did great, but I'm still huffing and puffing.....(gasp, gasp)

Mommy & Clayton

1 comment:

CrazieChrisa said...

Kara, looks like fun and I'm sure your husband will love the video!! I'm sorry Im just now writing you back. How long has your husband been deployed??? It is tough but survivable! Trust me:-D

~christa