Saturday, February 18, 2012

Halfway There...

This week was the half-way mark for the transformation challenge at Trotfitness.
And while I wouldn't say the pounds are exactly melting off like butter, this week's victory was the weight of 2 lbs. of butter!!
I was worried about the weigh-in this morning, since I know I had eaten pasta & garlic bread one night for supper, pizza & chips another etc. I was careful throughout the daytime, but wasn't as careful for suppers. I did work hard at working out though, and even did a mile on the elliptical at home on my "off day." It all paid off, and makes me realize I could be doing even better with a little more "FIT"- Frequency, Intensity, & Time put into my fitness goals.
I'm so encouraged and excited about so many of you telling me you are on this journey with me! Keep up the great work! We are doing what a lot of people would never even try!
You have to remember your "WHY." It's not going to feel good, be easy or convenient, but what is motivation enough to change? It will be different for all of us. Dig deep and remember what is worth the fight for you.
(6 Week Self-pic)

1 comment:

~Natasha~ said...

Yay! Yay! Keep up the good work!