Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fisher Price Nativity


Target is now stocking the Fisher Price Nativity sets on their shelves. They are already out of stock online, so I was just reminding you with small kids or those of who need to shop for young children, to shop NOW if you want one of these sets. Locally, our Target has only 2 sets left. (when I was in the other day, they were fully stocked!)
I wanted one for the last couple Christmases but completely underestimated how much my kids would LOVE their new nativity!!! It was so convenient to teach them the real meaning of Christmas with these toddler-appropriate toys. Even thinking about this makes me so excited to for Thanksgiving and Christmas to get here!!! We hope to make it extra special year 2011 before Andy has to leave!!!

No comments: