Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gestational Diabetes it is...

My appointment went as well as can be expected this morning at Geisinger's OB "high-risk" clinic. I do have gestational diabetes, and I was really dreading the words "insulin shots" but I am allowed to control my sugar levels with diet! I have to turn in my tests every day, and go for a fetal non-stress test 2x per week until the baby is born. She is already measuring at close to 7lbs., and is predicted to be 9lbs. when born at 39 weeks. (Aug.14th)

These are the 4D ultrasound pictures. In this one, the baby is looking towards the right with her mouth open -(smiling???)

The normal 3D profile ultrasound picture

1 comment:

Missy said...

Those pictures of her are just adorable. I love the 4D pics. So clear!!! She is beautiful!!! She will be worth everything that you have to go through to get her here safely. I had to keep reminding myself of that with Jazzy. 8-)