Friday, February 6, 2009

13 Weeks and Showing

2nd Trimester~HERE I COME~!!! This is the most "enjoyable" phase of being pregnant, for me anyway. The sickness is gone, the exhaustion is wearing off, and I am starting to feel more energetic and excited about this precious life inside me! I really don't like to have pictures of me like this, but I did it for Clayton (for his journal/baby book), so it's only fair to Baby #2 to take preggo pictures this time too.

Not sure why this one is fuzzy....oh well.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Kara...really! Are you sure there is only one in there?! lol! You look great. I am glad that you are feeling better and aren't so exhausted. I am getting back into the tired exhausted feeling, but I do only have about 15 weeks left. yay!!!!!! Time to get busy on her room. lol! Glad you posted these pics. You look very sweet! lv...

Annette said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congradulations!