Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday's Weight Loss Tip

~Don't Quit. It's not as easy as it sounds though, is it? Did you ever have one of those days or weeks where you wish you could erase it all and start over? Yeah, that would be how I currently feel. But no matter what the situation, remember that if you refuse to quit, the victory will outweigh the struggele. I really don't have much more to offer than that. You have something you are facing, just like me, so whatever that thing is that is on your mind that seems insurmountable, just keep telling yourself (like that blue train in the story book) "I think I can, I think I can..." And you probably will.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You hit that nail on the head! My mental "stuck point" has lasted 2 whole months! I think I'm back on track though. Keep up the good work, and yes, Don't Quit!