Friday, June 6, 2008

Clayton's Quirks

Clayton has to have something against his face in order to sleep through the night. I don't want to give him a blanket in bed yet, for fear he will smother himself with it, so he got ingenius and stretched the bumper-pad down far enough to his face that he can feel it against his cheek. Since he can't pull the whole thing down because it's tied, I don't mind his silly trick. I'm just glad it helps him sleep for 7-9 hours!!!

Clayton laughs at Daddy being funny in his Curious George stories!

Clayton thinks rice cereal is finger food...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awww...he's so cute!!! Hey listen, I'm planning on being in Lebanon over July 4th weekend and I was hoping that I would get a chance to see you, even if just for a little bit!!

Tiffany said...

Well not just Lebanon...in PA, I should say!! Luv ya!!