Friday, May 9, 2008

Special Delivery

As I commented recently, Just when I thought I couldn't love him more....my husband surprises me again with his thoughtfulness!!! I came home from student teaching today, and found an extra-special delivery! My husband, Andy ordered gorgeous flowers and an adorable teddy bear for me (from Afghanistan) to be delivered from a local florist- today for my first Mother's Day gift. SO SWEET!!! The little card reads, 'We love you, Mommy! Love, Daddy and Clayton'~my two favorite guys! I am so thankful and realize just how blessed I am to have such a beautiful baby boy and such an amazing husband! ~Thank you Sweetheart!

This bear's tag reads, "make someone happy." He fulfilled his purpose here!

Keep posted for more thoughts on about Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Missy said...

That was so nice of him. Aren't husbands great?! Can't believe that we have been married for almost 10 years. Time flies. I am sure you can't wait for Andy to come home!!! I want you to know that I pray for his safety! Hope your first mother's day was great. Lv...