Friday, May 23, 2008

Not Quite Mirror Image

An adorable picture of Andy as a baby has always taken my attention when I've been at his parents' house. I asked Rachel, Andy's Mom, how old Andy would have been, and she guessed 3 or 4 months. I decided to try my hand at taking a picture of Clayton (almost 4 months) with him laying on his belly looking in the mirror. I got great video footage of this since Clayton loved cooing and smiling at his new friend in the mirror! I like tradition, so this was fun to do.


Andy as a baby.

2 comments:

Missy said...

What a cute idea. Clayton is quite the "chubba-bubba!" I also love traditions. By the way...I missed you. Seems like forever since you posted last. lol! Maybe I just check too often. Sleep good tonight...lv...

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

Nice to hear from you! Clayton is SUCH a cutie! We started Evan really early. From the time he was a newborn he loved the water so it was really quite easy. I actually started getting him ready to submerge by pouring a cup of water over his head during his bath. We did this when he was about 3 or 4 months. Babies have a reflex that causes them to hold their breath when you put them under water. We would take him to the pool by the time he was 6 months old. The past month or so we've been submerging him in the pool. He does great with it and really loves being in the water. In fact we are normally in for an hour or so! I think one of the biggest things is really making a big deal about how great he's doing and holding him afterwards. Babies are so perceptive of our emotions and anxiety.We are coming to PA June 23-30. We need to get together when we're up in June.