Thursday, December 6, 2012

Clayton's Show & Tell

Today was Clayton's special day at preschool. He got to bring something for show & tell. (no surprise that it was a Thomas the Train item!) He got to be line leader today too. He brought snack for everybody, which was rice krispy treats, and clementines. The clementines turned out to be an experience, because Clayton was eager to show how kids can peel them all by themselves, starting by digging your thumb in the orange...it was fun to see the kids work at it and song "non-fruits & veggie" eaters try it since everyone else was. :) The most fun part for me, was that I was helper in Clayton's class today, so I got to enjoy every moment of seeing how vibrant my little boy when he interacts at school. I enjoyed every single moment!!!!

No comments: