Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Week, Another Pound!!!

WHEW!!! I went to bed last night with legs, back & feet already very sore. I tried to think of every reason in the book why it wasn't a good idea for me to go to boot camp this morning...everything sounded lame. So I ate a banana. I hate bananas. I only ate the banana because I get leg cramps if I don't. I drank a glass of water and slathered my feet with IcyHot.
This morning was week #3 weigh in. I was hoping for a minus since I felt I had done fabulous with my calories this week. I had a doctor's appointment as well this week. My Doc said that my PCOS slows down metabolism, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I heard a couple ladies say they had gained a pound, so I was content when the scales read that I lost a pound. It feels slower going than I had origianally wished, but I'm learning healthy, steady loss will help me keep the weight off. Making new habits for me and my family is not going to be established overnight. I'm not complaining with -5 pounds in 3 weeks though!!! I just have to keep my eye on the prize!!! (I WANT that Kindle Fire!)

No comments: