Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coloring Eggs & Other Clayton "Stuff"

Clayton wanted to help me with the hard-boiled eggs this week. We colored all the eggs blue (like Thomas, of course), and Clayton loved "tapping them gently" to take the shells out. He at one point told me, "I like helping you hatch eggs, Mommy!" awwww! I just hope he doesn't think he's allowed to "tap" RAW eggs out of the fridg!!! ;)

In other Clayton news....., he finally got the hang of #2 on the potty! He ran to the potty, and when I went to check on him, he had got his underwear off, grabbed the potty insert, and was doing his business all without making a mess! WooHoo!!!

It's a little hard on this momma to see my precious "baby" boy growing up so fast, but I am so proud of him, and nothing will change that!!!
I often hear him singing songs he made up about Jesus and I recently heard him telling Sadie all about how Jesus died on the cross, and that made His friends so sad. He is really taking the Easter story to heart this year, and we hope to make the next few days extra special in that aspect.

No comments: