Saturday, February 5, 2011

Praises, Victories, and Goals

I am hoping to blog even more than I have been lately, but not with just pictures.

I also want to do even better with my weight accountability, and by God's strength and help in me, I will overcome this battle.

Also, since I am not on Facebook anymore, I have some of my wasted time back and have been finding that I have plenty of things that need my attention. Our children are only little once, and I want to be spend as much quality time as I can with them. They sure eat up the attention and we are having a great time playing pretend restaurant, playing games, and of course playing trains! :)

I want to publicly thank the Lord for some huge answers to prayer in our lives. I know God is doing something wonderful in our nation, and I am so excited as I pray for God to sweep through our communities, cities and states in drawing hearts to God and bringing forth another great revival! Jesus' blood is changing lives all around us, and the Holy Spirit is still filling and freeing hearts through His sanctifying power. All glory to our blessed Trinity!
Ephesians 6:12 ESV "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

No comments: