Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tis the Season...

First of all, I appologize for not having any pictures on the blog lately. I can't find my camera's battery charger, but I promise to look for it today!

I have been making up lots and lots of cookie dough, rolling it into balls, and placing them onto cookie sheets. Then I freeze the balls and pile them into containers, and back into the freezer for fast and easy baking when it's closer to Christmas time. I hope to get more cookies out to neighbors this year. It's been fun getting to know people in our community, and I hope to meet even more people who live near us and show Jesus' love!
Most of our shopping is done, and I am planning to start wrapping gifts this week! We are getting our tree tonight, decorating the porch, and getting our pictures taken soon, so, yes. Christmas-time is well under way in the Plank household!!!

It's ok to say "Merry Christmas"! After, all, it's baby Jesus' (Christ) birthday!!!

No comments: