Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Joys of Being a Mommy...

I just got done scrubbing 3 people!!! A tiny little girl who spit up everywhere, a stinky toddler who mysteriously woke up from his nap with poop smeared in his crib, (YUK!) and a frazzled mommy who had evidence of all these things on her hands, shirt etc. WHEW!!!

I know I am behind with updating the blog... (it's mostly due to days like this & then crashing into bed at the first chance I get!) But, I PROMISE to post new pictures by this time tomorrow, how's that? Maybe I'll feel up to it at the 3AM feeding! haha

5 comments:

David and April said...

Thank you that you didn't post any pictures along with this post!! LOL!!

Springer Family said...

I used to always blog at that time of night! =)

Annette said...

I know exactly how you feel! Been through that scenario before. Keep encouraged!

Missy said...

Hope today is a better day for you. lol!

S. DeWolfe said...

I would say that is one of those moments when you think "you know you are a parent when..........