Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ready for the big day

I was told (will get a phone call to confirm later today) that my C-section should get started around 9:30am tomorrow. I'm glad it's not a ridiculous hour, although I'm sure I'll have to be earlier than that to get everything started. I am SO looking forward to not being pregnant!!! :) And most of all, looking forward to meeting this precious baby girl!!!

Today consists of just spending some quality time with Clayton before he goes off to grandparent's for the weekend. I feel like I miss him already! I am not stressing about the house cleaning today like I thought I would/should. If you come to visit me after I have the baby, just remember I was huge when I left it, and only felt like doing so much! :)

There may not be any posting on here until we get home (which is looking like Monday), so just hang in there with us. I promise pictures as soon as we can! Your prayers are appreciated!

4 comments:

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

We'll be praying for a smooth delivery! I know what you mean about missing Clayton already. I felt the same way about Evan!

tacomom said...

praying! been thinking about you and dh's cousin all day as you are both having scheduled c sections tomorrow. looking forward to pictures when you get a chance =)

Raylin said...

I was thinking about you today... I couldn't remember if it was today or tomorrow! Hope everything goes well!

Missy said...

I am being very very patient! lol! No really...I understand! All of my sisters would have gladly posted anything I wanted them to, but I kinda wanted to tell myself. lol! So...hurry home so I can see her. 8-)