Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Ultrasound

I can't seem to upload any pictures...GGRRR!!! I did have my last ultrasound today though, and probably due to the special diet, the baby has not grown "huge" as we once thought she would. She measures at 7.5lbs, so she should be a normal healthy weight at birth. Only 9 days to wait! We can't wait to meet our princess!
~~~
I am more than ready to be done with this pregnancy! Everything is ready (except for the daily messes a certain toddler makes- toys everywhere, couch cushions on the floor...) But that is life. For a few days when I had a lot of contractions, I tried to race after Clayton and pick everything up in his wake. Now I just let it wait until evening, and life goes on! Clayton seems fascinated with babies and pictures of babies, and he is getting a special Thomas the Train set when his baby sister comes home, so we are hoping that adjustment will be ok.

2 comments:

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

Kara, So excited for you guys! Just remember that Clayton may act out more than you are used to for a while, but it will pass. We quickly realized with Evan that if we included him and let him climb on my lap while I was holding Bryce that he did much better. It's as if they need to know their place is still there as well. Evan is doing fabulous now and even brings things over for Bryce! So cute!

Raylin said...

Hang in there in this "waiting time"... one of my least favorite parts! :) You will make it! :)