Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Baby Gifts!

My family is having a baby shower for me on Monday, and since there are a few out-of-staters that won't be here, we got a chance to meet up with them while in DC! Here are the things I got:
My 1st Vera Bradley diaper bag from Diana DeWolfe!!! I'm so excited to use it! (LOVE the colors too!)

Also from Joe & Diana, many adorable outfits with tiny "shrugs"! Some cute non-pink onesie tops (she knew I didn't want ALL pink), scratch mits, & teeny little sunglasses. :)
From Sam & Sorina's family, I got 2 diaper changing basket "stations", so I can have one a different floors than the actual changing table! (Very creative idea!!!)Also, an adorable Kitty bath robe, and tons of bath accessories! I can't wait to use everything!!!

>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You gotta love Vera Bradley! I never had one of her diaper bags, but have several styles of her purses and love them. The prints are so pretty! I also have a few knock-offs since Vera can be a bit pricey unless you shop EBAY like me. LOL. I'm sure you are getting excited to meet your little princess and be able to use all of the cute gifts you are getting. Hope you are feeling well.