Thursday, March 5, 2009

Praise the Lord!

Our coal stove has been broke down for a week now, and our house has been SO COLD. I checked the one day, and the downstairs at least, was only 38*!!! BRRR! Fortunately we have some space heaters, and alternate heat upstairs, so we just stayed up there to play, eat & everything!
Andy had tried to work on the stove several times, but couldn't get it to work. Last night he decided he was going to take it all apart, because it couldn't get any worse anyway. It took him many hours, but he found the problem, fixed the part, and now he have a warm house again!!! I am so proud of him for figuring it out on his own! This is a huge answer to prayer, and I will not take a warm house for granted again!

2 comments:

Ellison Family said...

Thank the Lord for answering prayer. I'm sure it was cold. I like cold houses but 38 is a little much:)

Missy said...

Yay for Andy. Glad he was able to fix it. I love those chilly mornings, but prefer that the chill stays outside! Glad you are warm again!!!