Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Park Day in February!!!

Today was so nice and warm, that I decided to take Clayton to the park after his nap. It turned out to be SO MUCH FUN for both of us. He loved playing, and I was glad for some outside exercise!

We had a great picnic lunch!

He is just getting ready to swing.

He really loved the swing! It was his favorite activity!

What a beautiful day for a motorcycle ride.

Seeing Mommy on the other side of the tunnel! :)

I love how colorful everything looks even though the sky is drab!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I would love to have a park close enough that I could walk to. The weather was a great day for the park. Glad you had fun. Wouldn't it be great if we lived closer to each other and could do the whole picnic/park thing together?!

Boog said...

Wow! He's getting so big. He's going to be a great big brother with a smile that precious.