Monday, October 13, 2008

Will You Marry Me? ...in 20 years?

Aliyah is the beautiful baby girl of Eric & Jill Susan. I tell Clayton all the time that she is too pretty to pass up, and that he has to claim her quick! lol ;) It looks like he's taking my advice. (Clayton's Daddy asked me out after church 9 years ago!) Like Father, like Son???


Maybe we'll use these pictures someday at their wedding, in their slideshow...lol (notice her hand on his knee~so sweet! And he looks like he has just done something macho! lol)

4 comments:

Crystal Mason said...

Aawww...they are so cute!! And I love Clayton's outfit!

Boog said...

I just can't believe how these babies have grown in the short time we've been gone from New Columbia. Sigh. It's sad and yet so cool to see how they've changed. We miss you guys!! Let us know when Andy gets back.

Liz and David said...

adorable! Reading your blog and having you comment on mine makes me miss you a lot!! My flower friend forever!

Alicia Plank said...

Absolutely,adorable! Clayton had great taste in girls already:)