Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 New Teeth

Clayton's teeth come in pairs. (Dis that happen with your kids?) The bottom 2 came in when he was 6 months, and now his top 2 came in this week. We will both be thankful for the break from drooling & snotty-nose, that seems to happen when those teeth finally come in.

Not a flattering picture, but I was trying to see those teeth. You can't see them well here, but in "real life" you can since they are all the way through the skin now.

No singing "All I Want For Christmas is My 2 Front Teeth" for this one!!!

5 comments:

Alicia Plank said...

Oh, my goodness, He is growing up too quick.
Ashley's teeth came in , in pairs, but Lauren' s front top and bottom teeth, came in four's:(. She was a little miserable during that time.

Liz and David said...

i love those toothy grins! adorable!

Noah and Heather said...

Pairs?! We were just hoping for 1 tooth by first birthdays! Not that lack of teeth ever kept my kids from eating anything and everything!
His little grin is soooo cute!

Boog said...

My kids usually got their teeth in pairs. Reagan got his top side teeth before the two middle ones!! It looked soooo funny. Ethan cut 8 teeth at one time and I was seriously considering pulling out my hair!! (which, by the way, was still brown at the time!!!)

Jeanne said...

I love your pictures...