Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pulled to Standing

This morning I was videoing Clayton in his crib, and all of a sudden, on camera, he pulled himself to standing!!! He has been gumming the teething rail for a few days on his knees, and he also can stay standing if someone stands him up to something he can hold on to, but he had never stood up by himself before. He sure was proud of himslef, so I was thrilled that it was caught on film, and also that I had my camera nearby. Time to lower that mattress!!!

4 comments:

Noah and Heather said...

Look at that smile! Now you will be doubley (if that is a word) busy!

David and April said...

Oh boy! He's a quick one! By the way, to answer your question about an open house. I would like to!!

The Youngs said...

Kara, he is so cute. I bet your proud of him. His smile lights up his whole face.

Kathy said...

How awesome that you caught that on tape! I can't wait for Andy to get home and see his big, big boy!