Thursday, July 10, 2008

What am I doing?

Let's See- I got:
The new sneakers
Light weights
Cario DVD
Stability ball
Water bottle
Motivation Poster

CHECK!

I have 22 weeks to lose 22 pounds....I've got a personal trainer and accountability partner (and even a sticker chart!hee.hee). I met with my trainer yesterday and her strong words to me, "No more excuses, Kara!" OUCH! I gotta' do this. Wanna do this with me? We could have a contest. The biggest loser by Thanksgiving, wins something..?..You can help me with the details. So are ya in?

4 comments:

mama2ryleigh said...

Count me in! I'm in dire need of some motivation. ;-)

Noah and Heather said...

Ha! That was the plan. Now I am hoping that I don't gain more than 20 pounds by then!

Missy said...

Me too. I am needing motivation too and this is just the ticket. Let's go, girls. Kara, I love your idea about whoever wins the most by Thanksgiving gets a prize!!! I am into that and will help buy the prize for the winner. Keep posting on how it is going for you. lv...

Missy said...

Okay...I meant whoever loses the most by Thanksgiving wins a prize. lol! Guess I was too excited. lol!