Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daddy on Webcam


The past 4 days have been long-awaited for both Andy and I! For Andy, it's been a much needed R&R in the country of Qatar. For me, it's been the first chance for me to see my husband, and for Clayton to see his Daddy since we saw him last in February. Today was his last day of leave, however, and I'm not sure he'll get another chance to post anything here or not...? Seeing Andy & talking to him on webcam was an indescribable blessing, that came to an end today since the internet in Afghanistan (in his area) has not been good enough to use webcam. I will always cherish the last 4 days just as much as I cherish the 4 days Andy was home for our son's birth and then again the 4 days spent together as a little family in Fort Bragg, NC. Now it's 4 months, and Daddy will come home to stay for a long time! I know that will be worth the wait for all three of us!!!

4 comments:

Jon Plank said...

neat pic

Crystal Mason said...

We know what the web cam thing is all about, too. What an awesome opportunity for you guys!

Missy said...

Hopefully these next 4 months will pass quickly for all of you. I am sure it will be so good to have Andy home again. I pray for him...and you. lv...

Tiffany said...

Aww...that's awesome, Kara!! Four more months...you can do it! Love ya and miss ya!