Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our week at Ft. Bragg

Clayton has sneakers on just like Daddy!!!


Andy read to Clayton and really took over most of the feedings, burpings, etc. It was wonderful to watch Andy be the amazing father that I always knew he would be!

Andy and I really enjoyed being together. Unfortunately, I was sick most of the time with gall bladder attacks, but we made the most of our week as a little family.

Thankfully, the fairwell ceremony was shorter than we thought it would be. Than the ultimate surprise was that Andy got until 10PM that night to be with family instead of the mere 10-15 minutes they said he would get.

Clayton with Daddy's boots

4 comments:

Andy Plank said...

I just wanted to say it was great to be able to spend a few days with you and clayton. I love You both. -andy- (from Germany)

Mother said...

I am so proud of you and so very thankful for the brave men who are so valiantly serving our country. You are in my prayers daily. God bless you!

Carol Burkey

David and April said...

God Bless your family through this change. Your pictures are so cute! The one with Andy's boots is really creative! Andy, if you see this God be with you!! Thank you for what you and all the others are doing!!!
~David & April Slagenweit =]

Andy Plank said...

Thank you David & April. I am able to check the blog out once and awhile. I appreciate the support from the home front. Your thoughts and prayers are have more value than I can explain. thank you and God bless.