Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Andy at Fort Bragg, NC


This is a tiny update on my husband, who is on a FOB at Ft. Bragg for training until approximately February 24th, when the HHC AR 3/103rd unit will ship to Afgahnistan. I don't get any letters, e-mails etc. from Andy, but now that my due date is quickly approaching, I get a very brief phone call many evenings to check on my status.

He is in good spirits and enjoys certain parts of the training. He especially likes "range days" and combat scenarios with the sniper/scout crew. He lives in a crowded tent and gets timed, cold showers. There is not much down time, so he sleeps as much as possible if they do get any "free" time.

Andy will be coming home for about three days when our baby is born. He is getting quite anxious/excited about having a baby soon. I will post as many pictures as possible when the baby is born and we are back home. Thank you to all of you who keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate it so much!!!

1 comment:

Andrea and Ivan said...

Hi kara!! Just wanted to touch base with you and we are all anxious to find out how you are feeling and doing! We all really miss you, Andy and the belly:-)
I hope all is going well, and we keep you all in our prayers. I have lots of exciting news to share with you guys about the biz!!
Hope to hear from you soon. I love the blog. You do such a great job!! I'll have to get some pointers from you about how it all works! Love you lots! Andrea and Ivan