Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'll Be Home For Christmas!



I got a phone call from my wonderful husband today confirming that he will be home for Christmas!!! He is doing well, but his time in Fort Bragg at this point has been spent waiting in line for up to 10 hours for this or that! How boring! His shower water is ice cold water- (I told him to skip it!) He is in good spirits though and will be home on or around December 23!

Thank you to those of you who have asked about us, and expressed your conern and prayers. We appreciate it so much!

My favorite Christmas song this year is I'll Be Home For Christmas and I love the line that says "Please have snow and mistletoe, and present 'round the tree..." -Well, I'm workin' on all that!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That's great that he gets to come home for Christmas!!!!!

Heart of worship said...

Im glad he gets to come home for Christmas too Kara!
and i LOVE that song!