Saturday, December 8, 2007

Deployed


I'm sure that if you did not already know, Andy is now deployed to Fort Bragg, NC for training before heading overseas. There is exensive coverage on my brother-in-law's blog: jonplank.com You can check out the whole departure there. Andy had a lot of packing to do before leaving! He had to have everything packed that he would be taking to Fort Bragg AND Afaghnistan. It is hard to decide what personal items you might want to have with you for an entire year away from home! Andy will be coming home for Christmas, so we are counting down the days! 3 down, 14 to go!

1 comment:

Belle said...

Hi, you don't know me. I found your blog through Jon Plank, who probably doesn't know me either. :-) I want you to know that I will be praying for you and your family over the coming months. My husband just returned from Iraq, so I somewhat understand what your are going through, even though each situation is different!
I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Linda Schaub